All the matches at the Lakefront 7s are played on a single Saturday. The schedule for the day varies each year but generally speaking half of the event is played in the morning with championships between 1PM and 2PM. The other half of the event begins after lunch with championships between 6PM and 7PM.
In addition to the rugby, we encourage attendees to plan on making the Lakefront 7s a 4-day, long weekend holiday so you can see the local area.
Here is a sample itinerary based on a 4-day visit to Milwaukee.
- Morning — Arrive
- Afternoon — Hotel check-in
- Evening — Hydrate and prep for tournament.
- Morning — Rugby Tournament
- Afternoon — Rugby Tournament
- Evening — After-match party
- Sunday (self-guided)
- Morning — Free
- Afternoon — Relax at Bradford Beach (BYO food and beverage)
- Evening — Summerfest Music Festival
- Monday (self-guided)
- Morning — Milwaukee City tours (eg. Milwaukee Beer Tour, Harley Davidson Museum)
- Afternoon — Milwaukee City tours (eg. Major League Baseball)
- Evening — Depart Milwaukee