Lakefront 7s has event photo and video agreements with vendors to exclusively sell and/or broadcast media to participants and fans. No other person may sell or give-away photos and/or videos, including printed, online or social media images, except credentialed media as described below.
Media outlets interested in covering the Lakefront 7s festival should review the guidelines and complete the application below.
Event Photo and Video Guidelines
Failure to follow the guidelines below may prevent accreditation, or may result in the revoking of credentials and/or removal from the venue.
- Preference for media accreditation is given to photographers and videographers with professional-grade equipment and significant experience shooting the sport of rugby, and photographers and videographers associated with recognized media outlets.
- Internet-based media companies/websites will only be considered if they cover rugby on a regular basis and are consistently updated with news and features, or are local sites for the greater Milwaukee area, or tourism-based sites. Websites must be free from profanity and offensive language.
- High resolution images may be printed or posted online only if they are included with a comprehensive editorial. Any other website or social media images posted online may not exceed 800 pixels in height or width.
- Lakefront 7s will request specific event images which must be provided in high resolution digital form no later than 5 days following event. We may request at any time a copy of any print material that contains event photography. Provided images must not be watermarked (proper photo credit will be given if used).
- Restricted-area wristbands, lanyards, photo credentials badge, and/or vests are not transferable and must be in plain view at all times. You may not give or loan your credentials to another person for any reason.
- An official release and waiver of liability must be signed to receive a restricted photo/video access.
- Photographers and videographers must act professionally at all times, refrain from interfering with competition, and follow all instructions given by event staff.
- Credentialed photographers and videographers are permitted inside the sideline ropes on each pitch. Access to administrative areas is not appropriate at any time.
- Credentialed media have a limited, non-exclusive, opportunity to take and use photographs of the event as long as such use does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship relationship between a third party and SCRUM, the Lakefront 7s festival, festival participants, and/or festival partners, sponsors, and supporters.
- Credentials and permission to take photos and video and will be granted on a case-by-case basis. Requests for permission must include sufficient information to evaluate the request.
- If your application is accepted, you will be notified by email. Credentials will be available for pickup at 7AM on the day of the event at the team Check In area.
- Lakefront 7s reserves the right to grant or take away photography and/or video access at any event for any reason at any time. Failure to follow these rules can and will result in immediate loss of restricted access credentials.