Lakefront 7s today launched it’s new website in preparations for the 2018 tournament and festival.
Some of the featured highlights are:
- A clear and more detailed menu system
- Comprehensive event information spread over more than a dozen topics
- A stronger focus on photos and video including a new YouTube channel (subscribe here)
- Improved visibility for the date of the event and registration deadlines
- Historical information on the event including past champions back to 2009
- A flexible search feature
- The addition of a Frequently Asked Questions area
- The addition of a charity work area
- Improved social media integration
- Enhanced visibility for sponsors
“The new site adds a lot more information than was previously available,” said Executive Director Victor Drover. “We’ve also made a strong effort to improve the organization of the site as well as communicate on a more consistent basis.
The web site was last refreshed in 2011.